Our second panel sessions, to be held on Monday May 25th, will feature Jean-Pierre Durand, Global Marketing and Communication Director of AdVini, Martin Cortese, Vice President Corporate EMEA & UK at Trapiche, Phil Crozier, Ambassador of Wines of Argentina and Stéphane Vidal, Vice President Enology and Strategic Innovation at Vinventions. The moderators of this panel will be Liora Levi and Peer F. Holm.
To participate in one of the sessions, please click on the button of the chosen time.
Both sessions take place on Monday, May 25th.
- 9 a.m., e.g. London, Lisbon
- 10 a.m., e.g. Paris, Rome, Warsaw, Cape Town
- 11 a.m., e.g. Helsinki, Moscow, Athens, Istanbul, Madagascar
- 12 p.m., e.g. Georgia
- 2 p.m., e.g. Nur-Sultan
- 3 p.m., e.g. Thailand, Jakarta
- 4 p.m., e.g. China, Singapor, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Perth
- 5 p.m., e.g. Japan, Corea
- 6 p.m., e.g. Sydney
- 8 p.m., e.g. New Zealand
- 10 a.m., e.g. Vancouver, Los Angeles
- 11 a.m., e.g. Edmonton
- 12 p.m., e.g. Winnipeg, Dallas, Mexico
- 1 p.m., e.g. Toronto, New York, Venezuela, Paraguay, Chile
- 2 p.m., e.g. Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay
- 5 p.m., e.g. Morocco
- 6 p.m., e.g. Ireland, UK, Portugal
- 7 p.m., e.g. Paris, Rome, Warsaw
- 8 p.m., e.g. Helsinki, Moscow, Athens, Istanbul, Madagascar
- 9 p.m., e.g. Georgia